Sign in to follow this  
Scythe

November Newsletter

Cywir RS3

November Newsletter

Is it me or this year really flying by? I mean it's one month until christmas, crazy right!
You know what else is crazy? what is in store this month.

I have been watching and analyzing what you guys want in a RuneScape 3 private server and that it's not always about content.
That this why this month i am going to solely focus bug fixes and QoL updates and giving you the server that you deserve.

But i can't do it without the help of you guys! I need your support with providing me with detailed and in-depth bug reports so that i can act promptly on the reports and accurately fix the issues.

I want to provide you the best RS3 experience possible and you can really help make this happen if we work as a team.
The RS3 community is small as it is, that's why if we work and band together we can craft this server into what you want it to be.

You can help the cause this month by reporting in as much detail as possible the issue that is bothering you by jumping across to our
bug report section.

Furthermore, Last month you voted in The Arc as the next big content addition and that will be happening, but not this month.
It has been temporarily put on hold so that i can push forward what is planned this month. 

The Arc update will roll into December and possibly january depending on the complexity of the update.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to read our monthly newsletter.

Regards, Scythe.

Excited for whats to come, remember to report your bugs people!

Hey, Just a quick question

Can we report this contents updates thingy for a bit and work on the combat system?

4 hours ago, lolpk123 said:

Hey, Just a quick question

Can we report this contents updates thingy for a bit and work on the combat system?

Combat rework will roll out with this update when its ready.

we recently set up a combat team to help us do so and have made substantial progress so far.