Sign in to follow this  
Tokai

Server/Player Support Application - Tokai

Ingame name: Tokai

Timezone: GMT +0 (United Kingdom)

Time played: 35 days.

About yourself: I'm honestly nothing special or all that interesting, I'm a 22 year old software engineer who enjoys free running, driving, and GFX Art.

Why should we choose you?: Well, I'm not really one for self-promotion but I have a tremendous amount of past experience being staff on other servers and I'm always actively trying to support players and communities I enjoy spending time with.
I more or less just see this as an opportunity to give back to the community and support them the same way I was supported when I joined.
I'm likely one of the most active players and I'm always available to try my best to support people and give advice when needed as well as just heightening morals, making guides, and conditioning our quite vibrant PvM scene with in-game support.

• Pog 1

One of the most knowledgeable players on this server, +1

I was hoping you would throw in an application. You're an extremely active individual who is always willing to throw out some extra assistance to people through your guides or just answering questions in the help chat. You're very easy to talk to and I think you'd be a great choice for Player Support, good luck!

Sign in to follow this