Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to Cywir RS3!

The leading RuneScape 3 private server and home of the best Evolution of Combat experience!

We are currently actively working on a revision upgrade. We will be moving from our current revision 887, to the latest and last ever revision available for java. 910 1.
If you would like to read more about this click the button below!

Sign in to follow this  
Saucy

Saucy’s Application

Ingame name: Saucy

Timezone: MST

Time played: around 4 months - 300+ hours

About yourself: 23 years old, from Colorado, United States. Young aspiring digital design artist. I am adobe and maxon certified. I work hard to ensure a decent future for myself, but I also enjoy some guilty pleasures on the side. 

Why should we choose you?: I have committed alot of my time to this server, and I am on daily. I have also put alot of time into ensuring other players enjoy their experience. This game isn't only about enjoying your own experience. its about enjoying the experience as a community, and thats all that I strive for in this server. Build a reliable, trustworthy, and strong community, that simply builds off of each other. I can also contribute tremendously towards the visuals for the promotion side of the server. 

Sign in to follow this