Sign in to follow this  
Cinema

The Return Of PvM Addicts.

Hi everyone, Cinema here.

With the release of the server coming up, I want to get this as hyped as possible and I want this server to be really interactive and have a great community that talks and pvms together. 

That's why I'm making PvM Addicts.

PvM Addicts is a popular pvming clan from Runescape 3. There's tons of known people in the clan and I was even a part of the clan at one point, only bc my friend invited me.

There will be many benefits of being in this clan. Here's a few;

-Always someone to PvM with.

-Helpful community that knows a lot about endgame content

-Tips and tricks that others may not know so you'll have an advantage over those not in the clan.

-Weekly PvM Masses hosted by me!

-Free Dungeoneering service to anyone who asks me in the clan

There are tons of more things I'll add once the server is released and I know more about it.

The requirements are;

1. Be a nice person

2. Have some kind of decent Rs3 background

3. Active A lot.

I will also have clan ranks which will be as followed;

1. Recruit - No requirements, anyone who first joins will become a recruit.

2. Corporal - 500 Total Level, simply pm me a screenshot once you've earned it.

3. Sergeant - 1000 Total Level, simply pm me a screenshot once you've earned it.

4. Lieutenant - 1500 Total Level, simply pm me a screenshot once you've earned it.

5. Captain - 2000 Total Level, simply pm me a screenshot once you've earned it.

6. General - Max Total Level, simply pm me a screenshot once you've earned it.

7. Administrator - Max Total Level and have at least killed Vorago or AoD once.

8. Organiser - Must require Completionist Cape.

9. Coordinator - Must require Completionist Cape and have at least 1 Boss pet and 1 Skilling pet.

10. Overseer - Must require Completionist Cape Trimmed

11. Deputy Owner - Must require Completionist Cape Trimmed AND 200M all skills or 2 Boss Pets and 2 Skilling pets.

Thank you for giving this a read, If you have any constructive criticism I'd kindly appreciate it if you told me how to make this better or more appealing. Can't wait to see you all ingame!.

ANY QUESTIONS SIMPLY PM ME ON DISCORD OR FORUMS 

To Apply Just Comment on the forum post telling me why you'd be a great addition to the clan.

• Pog 1

Wag1 G, OG DEFENCE HERE. i'd be a great addition to the clan because i can essentially do most bosses, wouldnt mind pvming with others. Am dedicated to the grind as you can see from my rs3 account. And i got memes.

Ty for reading <3

-Johnny

1 hour ago, johnny said:

Wag1 G, OG DEFENCE HERE. i'd be a great addition to the clan because i can essentially do most bosses, wouldnt mind pvming with others. Am dedicated to the grind as you can see from my rs3 account. And i got memes.

Ty for reading ❤️

-Johnny

I think you'll be a great addition to PvM Addicts 😉